Only 4 Weeks to go until WWEM 2014
WWEM, the specialist event for the Water, Wastewater and Environmental Monitoring community.
The biennial WWEM exhibition is one of the UK's leading events for professionals in the water, wastewater and environmental monitoring industries. Supported by the Environment Agency and the leading trade associations, WWEM is much more than just an exhibition. You will have the chance to attend and participate in more than 100 walk-in walk-out workshops on new applications, case studies and problem solving.
As well as opportunities to network freely around the shows, you can also gain a wealth of information on MCERTS schemes for water monitoring & regulation. Since WWEM 2005 the exhibition has seen a tripling of exhibitor floor space and a quadrupling of visitors coming to the event.
RS Hydro will be exhibiting at stand numbers 106 & 107 at WWEM 2014, which is to be held on the 5th and 6th of November at The International Centre, Telford. We will be showcasing the latest advances in flow measurement, level measurement and water quality monitoring technology. With live demonstrations and our experienced technicians at hand, we will be able to demonstrate the progress that has been made with these technologies over the last year and advise on how our equipment and expertise can help with your applications. Entrance, access to workshops, parking and lunch are all free to all pre-registered visitors.
10 More Reasons to Visit Us at WWEM
- See the ISCO LaserFlow:
- on our stand (106-107),
- at our workshop (1430-1500, 5th November) – co presented by Richard Severn, Environment Agency & Rob Stevens, RS Hydro
- in the WRC Instrument Demonstration Area
- and at Session 2 of the Flow Forum (5th November)
- The NEW AquaTrans AT600 from GE Panametrics. Highly cost effective and easy to set up, with 1% on a wide range of pipe sizes and materials.
- BOD-TOC: come to our workshop on the use of in-situ fluorometers to accurately and cost-effectively measure BOD & TOC.
- Witness the UK launch of the TriOS range of optical water quality sensors
- Come and test the new Solinst Levelogger bluetooth communication device for yourself
- We will have the new Manta2 probe from Eureka on display
- Demonstrations of the recently accredited MCERTS water quality samplers, ISCO 3700 and 6712
- Live telemetry demonstrations
- Product demonstrations throughout the day
- Discuss your application with industry experts and manufacturers at our measurement surgery
10th Oct 2014